Last Updated: June 30 at 2:30 p.m.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are constantly re-evaluating our plans in light of new information. Being both prepared and flexible is essential to making the best possible decisions at the right time. Carleton University is continuing to closely follow the advice provided by Ottawa Public Health and other health agencies such as the Public Health Agency of Canada and Ontario Public Health.
Work has started on implementing the 10 recommendations of the recent report of the Carleton University Scenario Planning (CUSP) group.
For more information relating to the COVID-19 virus and information about monitoring symptoms and precautions, please visit Ottawa Public Health.
Should you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- General Information
- Information for Students, Faculty and Staff
- Research Support
How is the application process or my offer of admission impacted by the current public health crisis?
Information for Students, Faculty and Staff
- FAQ for Graduate Students
- FAQ for International Students
- FAQ for Incoming/Outgoing Exchange Students
- FAQ for Co-op Students
Various assessments and examinations are taking place over the upcoming months:
- Deferred Examinations (July 17-19, Sept 18-20)
- In-term Tests and Midterms
- August Finals (August 17-23)
We understand that there are concerns about technical and infrastructure disruptions. Carleton has planned for potential disruptions. Should you experience any issues while writing your exam, please contact us. Scheduling and Examination Services is collaborating with Information Technology Services to provide you with support throughout the summer.
We will be operating our emergency support line for in-class tests and midterms from Monday to Friday (and weekends when applicable), 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time). During deferred exams and June/August exams, the emergency exam support line will operate when exams are running.
- Exam-Related Emergency Toll-Free Call Line: 1-877-557-2930 (Canada/USA)
- Outside Canada/US Exam-Related Emergency: +1-613-518-2601
- Exam-Related Emergency SMS: 613-518-2601 (Plaintext SMS only; not MMS, media/picture messages, or WhatsApp)
- Email: email@example.com
For non-emergencies, please contact 613-520-2600 ext. 1571 Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)