Carleton University’s David Carment, Canadian Global Affairs Institute (CGAI) Fellow, professor at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs (NPSIA) and editor of the Canadian Foreign Policy Journal (CFPJ), has released the newest issue of CFPJ, which examines the role of education in countering religious extremism.
In addition to the article on countering religious extremism by Prof. Ratna Ghosh and her co-authors at McGill University, other articles include:
- An assessment of North America’s regulatory barriers to international scientific innovation
- An assessment of the problems and pitfalls in Canada’s defence procurement policies
- A study of the evolution of China’s investment treaty-making approach
- A review of the role of political psychology in Canadian foreign policy, and
- A critique of Israeli military strategy towards Hamas.
CFPJ is published by NPSIA at Carleton and is now in its 24th year of publication. An article from this edition can be freely accessed at www.iaffairscanada.com.
Click here to read the new issue.
Media Relations Officer
613-520-2600, ext. 8718