Carleton University is officially closed Monday, May 22 and reopens Tuesday, May 23. Some major facilities are closed and some continue to operate throughout the May long weekend.
Please note their closures or reduced hours of operation as listed below.
Athletics Reduced Holiday Hours
- Fitness Centre: Monday, May 22 – Open 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Pool: Monday, May 22 – Open 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (all other swims cancelled)
- Fitness Classes: No fitness classes scheduled on Monday, May 22
- Fresh Food Co. in Residence Commons: Saturday, Sunday and Monday – Open 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. (Breakfast); Open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Lunch); Open 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Dinner)
- Tim Hortons, Residence Commons: Saturday and Sunday – Open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday – Closed
- Tim Hortons, Athletics Building: Saturday, Sunday and Monday – Open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Subway, Athletics Building: Saturday – Open 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday – Closed; Monday – Closed
Friday: Open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat, Sun, Mon: Closed
Tuesday: Open 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Click here for more information about the MacOdrum Library’s hours.