The Carleton University Board of Governors meeting was held yesterday evening. Members of the community were welcome to observe the open session.
Below are a highlight of discussion items:
- Approval of the President’s 2016-‘17 goals
- An update from the President about the university’s strategic plan
- A report from Vice-President (Finance and Administration) about the Finance and Audit Committee
- A report from the Vice-President (Research and International) about research rankings and reputation
- An update from the Vice-President (Students and Enrolment) about undergraduate and graduate enrolment as well as sexual violence policy
- An update from the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Design about capstone projects
- An update from the Department of University Communications
For a quick meeting summary, visit here.
The minutes for this meeting will be presented at the next Board of Governors meeting, which is scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 1, 2016.